To access and use certain features of this web site, you may be required to register with us and use a login/registration page and you must agree to be bound by any additional applicable terms and conditions contained there.
Collection of Visitor Information on this web site
All content, software, and technology included on this web site or used in the operation of this web site is the owned or licensed property of us or our content, software, and technology suppliers, and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. In addition, the compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this web site is our exclusive property and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. We grant you permission to view and use content, software, and technology made available to you on this web site in connection with your own personal, noncommercial use of this web site. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the content, software, and technology on this web site is strictly prohibited without written permission from us.
The trademarks, service marks, trade dress, and “look and feel” (the “Trademarks”) used and displayed on this web site are Trademarks of ours and other parties. Nothing on this web site shall be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this web site without the prior written permission of the Trademark owner. Other product and company names mentioned in this web site may be the Trademarks of their respective owners.
Other Intellectual Property
All other intellectual property rights related to the content, software, and technology included on this web site or used in the operation of this web site, including without limitation, patents, trade secrets, trade dress, publicity rights, character rights, titles, and artistic and moral rights are our owned or licensed property. Any use of these rights without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
Information on this web site may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update information at any time without notice to you.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, THAT SUCH USE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties, so the above exclusions or limitations may not apply in all cases.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR RELATED ENTITIES, FRANCHISEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES.
Certain state laws do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.
Under no circumstances whatsoever shall our aggregate liability resulting from or relating to your use of this web site exceed Five United States Dollars (USD $5.00).
Prohibited Activities and Visitor Obligations
As a visitor or user of this web site you shall not:
- violate any applicable law or regulation;
- upload, post, use, transmit, or otherwise make available, including by e-mail, (each, a “Post”) any content or information that is false or inaccurate;
- Post any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or could otherwise be considered to be objectionable;
- Post any content that is subject to any disclosure restrictions;
- Post any materials, items, information or content that infringes or otherwise violates any patent, copyright, trademark, or any other intellectual property rights;
- Post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, including without limitation, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation;
- Post any material that contains software viruses, malware, or any other corrupt computer code, files or programs that impair the use of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- impersonate or use the identity of another person or organization, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or organization;
- engage in any activities or manipulate identifying material to misrepresent the origin of content;
- use this web site for any activity that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or that could otherwise be considered to be objectionable;
- interfere with or otherwise limit the use of this web site by other users;
- collect, compile, or store personal information about other users of this web site;
- disrupt or interfere with the security of, operation of, or otherwise cause harm to, this web site or the systems resources, accounts, usernames and passwords, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through this web site or any affiliated or linked sites;
- use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to “screen scrape,” monitor, “mine,” or copy the web pages on this web site or the content contained therein without our prior, express, and written permission; or
- use this web site for your own commercial purposes.
Links to Other Web Sites
Third Party Providers of Functionality
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
Our agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
By mail: ProColor Collision USA
Attn: Privacy Officer
650 Pelham Blvd, Suite 100
St. Paul, MN 55114
By e-mail: [email protected]
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide our Copyright Agent with a notice containing the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our Web site, with enough detail that we may find it on the Web site;
- your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Continued Operation, Accessibility, and Maintenance of this web site
We may modify, change, suspend, terminate or discontinue the operation of part or all of this web site without notice to you and we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time, with or without cause.
Methods of Providing Feedback:
The following methods of providing feedback to Fix Network on the provisions of goods and service to people with disabilities are available:
Telephone- Fix Network Head Office: 1-450-433-1414
Email – [email protected]
Fix Network accessibility plans and policies
Ontario has set standards for accessibility under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005.
The Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation (Ontario Regulation 191/11), under the act, includes accessibility standards for Customer Service, Information and Communications, Employment, Transportation and the Design of Public Spaces. These important standards are designed to create a barrier-free and accessible Ontario by 2025.
Learn more about how Fix Network is working to comply with the requirements under each of the standards to remove barriers to our programs and services:
- Accessibility Multi-Year Plan (to be attached)
- Accessibility Policy (to be attached)
Formats of Documents
This Policy, and related practices and protocols, shall be made available to any member of the public upon request. Fix Network will provide documents, or the information contained in documents, required to be provided under the Standard, to a person with a disability in a format that takes the person’s disability into account.
Please be aware that our efforts to maintain accessibility and usability are ongoing. While we strive to make the website as accessible as possible, some issues can be encountered by different assistive technology as the range of assistive technology is wide and varied. If you do encounter an accessibility issue, please be sure to specify the web page and nature of the issue in your email and/or phone call, and following investigation, we will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that page or the information contained therein is accessible to the standard outlined in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA conformance.
If you are a registered user of this web site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. We have the right, without notice and in our sole discretion, to suspend or terminate your access to this web site and to refuse or restrict access or service, terminate accounts, and to remove or edit content on this web site.
You are responsible for compliance with applicable laws.
Any and all questions, comments, suggestions, and similar materials or information that you send or submit to us through this web site (collectively, “Submissions”), shall become our property; and you hereby transfer, sell, and assign to us all of your right, title, and interest in and to any such Submissions, including without limitation, any and all related patent, copyright, moral rights, trademark, and other intellectual property rights. We have no obligation to maintain any confidentiality with respect to any such Submissions. We shall be free to use them for any purpose whatsoever without providing you notice or receiving your consent, and without restriction or compensation.
Last updated: August 10, 2020